Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Cottonelle Deal at Walgreens!

For those of you who may have seen everyone in the couponing world freaking out about Cottonelle but can't seem to find the coupons they're talking about, here's why (and here's a better deal than theirs...FREE wipes!). There are a few different coupons I've seen people using.

$1.50/1 IP - This coupon is scarce, no longer available to print online and will cost you an arm and a leg to trade.

$1/1 IP - This coupon is no longer available to print but there are hundreds of couponers willing to trade.

I haven't seen anyone using or trading the $2.50/2 coupon, which is what I used. Here's my breakdown, it turns out to be a better deal than any of the other coupons so I'm not sure why people are starting riots over $1.50 coupons!

Buy (1) Cottonelle 12-Pack, $3.99 (Sale price)
Buy (1) Cottonelle 10-Count flushable wipes, $1.39 (I've seen these ranged from $1.19-$1.39, my store was $1.39)
= $5.38
Use (1) $1/1 Coupon found in Walgreens Monthly Booklet
=$4.38
Use (1) $2.50 off when you buy one Cottonelle toilet paper and one Cottonelle flushable cleansing cloths, printable
= $1.88 or $.16 per roll + FREE wipes!


You're spending $1.88 for one 12-pack of Cottonelle toilet paper and a 10-count of Cottonelle flushable wipes! Please don't forget your tax, this price does not have tax included.

I stocked up with 8 12-packs, that way I won't have to rush out during the next sale and deal with the madness. My store didn't limit how many I purchased or how many coupons I used, as long as I used coupons that went with my items.

Some things to think about:


Some stores are limiting the amount of Cottonelle packs you can purchase to one or two packs.
Some stores are limiting or even not allowing the use of certain coupons.
Please read your coupons and the store's couponing policy before heading to the store.
Make sure you have the right items and are ready for checkout.
Don't go overboard, leave some toilet paper for other customers!
And remember...it's just toilet paper. If you miss this deal, there will be another!

No comments:

Post a Comment