Friday, December 18, 2015

A little about "Ashley Review'd THAT!"

Hello, I'm Ashley! I'm a 22 year old blogger, reviewer and couponer and I've decided to create this blog for a few different reasons, the biggest reason being to have a place to write about all the products I love, hate and have mixed feelings about. I've been a blogger since 2007 but have just decided to switch over to Blogger because I want a more professional, mature blogging experience. (I use to host via Tumblr with over 73,000 followers but as I matured, my viewers did not and I just wasn't very happy there anymore.)

I'd like this blog to be a space where I can not only post reviews, but couponing deals and hauls as well. I welcome any and all comments as long as they're positive and not vulgar or mean to another blogger. I hope you'll consider giving my little ol' blog a follow!

I'm an experienced reviewer, if you'd like me to review any of your products feel free to contact me at ashleylikesfreebies@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment