Friday, December 18, 2015

TeaIsChi Tea Review

I love tea. Hot tea. Iced tea. Green tea. Black tea. Sweet tea. I love them all! My favorite kind of tea is flavored tea and I recently got into the flavored teas by TeaIsChi. They have over 15 different flavors to choose from and you can choose loose leaf or bagged. I prefer loose leaf, which is pictured.

The flavors I have are: Strawberry Basil, Tropical Black, Citrus Spice, Christmas Rooibos, Calming Chamomile and Masala Chai. I managed to try them all in one day...YUM!

My favorite out of the bunch would have to be the Citrus Spice. It smells amazing and tastes even better! It's a nice, strong taste that isn't too overwhelming. I like my tea black with no milk, no sugar.

My overall experience with the TeaIsChi company and their products has been wonderful. The owner is very sweet, their products are high quality and come in quite a large assortment and their shipping is fast. Did I mention that if you order before Sunday, December 20th 2015 you'll receive FREE SHIPPING by using the code "TEAFS"? They have tea as low as $2.50 on their website and there's no minimum for the free shipping promotion! I'd highly suggest giving them a try, your taste buds will thank you!

Connect with TeaIsChi: Website - Instagram - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment