Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Possible FREE Make-Up!

Hey loves! I came across this website where you can get a $25 credit to put towards any order plus FREE shipping! Click HERE to get your credit and place your order! Order anything $25 or less and it will be completely FREE! I ordered a new matte lip stick and paid nothing!

The website has lots of items such as
  • Eye shadows
  • Lipstick
  • Lip Gloss
  • Foundation
  • Self Tanner
  • Exfoliators
I'd highly recommend checking them out! I believe they're a new site and just getting started and I'm excited to check back and see the other products they add as they grow! One last thing, as a new site I think they're still working out the bugs in their program! A few items gave me a "404" error and I kept finding bugs along the way! Hopefully they're working to resolve the issue but in the meantime, just be patient and enjoy your new beauty products!

No comments:

Post a Comment